I’m an “Encore Entrepreneur Coach”.
I help those who are 50 & better build successful retirement businesses.
After a long career as a marketing consultant and speaker I took a hiatus to build a fun retirement business of a hobby of mine “being” Santa Claus. Now with that plate successfully spinning and I’m back to marketing coaching… this time though I’m limiting my focus to “Encore Entrepreneurs”, those 50+ building retirement businesses.
Since 1996 I have been solving problems and increasing the bottom line of over 900 small businesses in more than 100 industries. It is estimated that I have helped clients and workshop attendees increase their online revenues by more than $1 billion and add more than 37,000 top search engine rankings.
I have seen and dealt with every type of small business you can imagine. And I have studied and solved every kind of marketing question, problem, challenge, and opportunity.
My ability to help small businesses increase their income and improve the quality and quantity of leads has captured the attention and respect of CEOs, best-selling authors, and entrepreneurs worldwide. My clients are primarily small businesses and professional practices.
By learning from ‘eyetracking heatmaps’ and other state-of-the-art technologies I help my clients and audience members identify and correct website mistakes that curtail the quantity and quality of their results.
I’m honored to have had the Hass School of Business at the University of California at Berkley, the University of San Diego, Inc. Magazine, The International Council of Shopping Centers, and dozens of other prestigious organizations acknowledged me as a unique & distinctive authority in the field of marketing and website conversion improvement.
I have delivered more than 2,000 presentations around the world and via webinars.
A partial list of presentations I have made as a Marketing Speaker:
- Background Investigator
- Business Furniture Manufacturers Association
- California Cemetery Association
- Chief Executive Forum
- Commercial Law League Association
- Connected International Meeting Planners Association
- Department of Technology Bremen, Germany
- Direct Marketing Association
- Farmers Insurance Group
- Florida Aviation Trades Assoc.
- Global Energy Network
- Harv Eker’s Business School
- Hazelden Foundation
- Help-U-Sell National Convention
- Heritage & Cultural Tourism Conference
- INC. Magazine Business Conferences
- International Association of Convention & Visitors Bureaus
- International Association of Security Consultants
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- International Housewares Association
- International Internet Marketing Conference
- Internet Marketing Super Conference
- Internet Million Dollar Round Table
- Mail Order Gardening Association
- Mark Joyner’s Internet Marketing Super Seminar
- MarketingMaina Boot Camp
- Microsoft Top 100 VAR’s
- Museum Store Association
- National Association of Music Merchants
- National Education Association
- National Speakers Association
- Oregon Manufactured Housing Association
- Pace American Dealers Conference
- Portland Metropolitan Business Association
- Pre-employment Screeners Conference
- Society of American Florists
- Southern Oregon University
- SOWAC Micro Enterprise Development Center
- Student Youth Travel Association
- Survival Tactics for Tough Times (Mark Joyner)
- Tampa Association of Realtors
- Ted Nicholas Magic Words Seminar
- The Chief Executive Forum
- The Direct Marketing Association
- The Executive Committee (TEC) Hundreds of presentations.
- The Learning Annex
- UC Berkeley- Haas School of Business
- University of San Diego
- US AutoForce
- US Marine Corps
- Vistage CEO Organization
- Young Presidents Association (YPO)
My mission is to help those 50 & better to build successful retirement businesses.